Change Is Coming: An Information & Engagement Session on Keewatinohk Inniniw Minoayawin – Swan River
When: Thursday, September 28th, 2023 @ 5PM
Where: Community Hall, 119 6th Avenue North, Swan River, MB
Keewatinohk Inniniw Minoayawin Inc. is proud to bring our informative and interactive presentation to Swan River!
Learn about KIM’s mission to transform and transfer health services into a First Nations-led, barrier-free, trauma-informed, and anti-racist entity. Our community-based Healthcare Transformation Facilitators will be present to answer your questions, listen to your feedback and ideas, and talk about their important work as well as our progress so far. Your engagement and contributions are critical to the journey to health-related sovereignty!
* Please note this event is open to registered members of KIM-supported communities These 23 communities are listed below and on the “Our Map” page. We are unable to provide travel arrangements, but please note future events in Northern Manitoba will be announced on our social media and website.*
To ensure we have enough resources for all in attendance, we kindly ask that you RSVP using the means below.
- RSVP using the form below (to register for the Flin Flon session, click here!)
- RSVP by email at [email protected]
We are pleased to extend an invite to members of the following KIM-supported First Nations:
- Norway House Cree Nation
- Opaskwayak Cree Nation
- O-Pipon-Na-Piwin Cree Nation
- Pimicikamak Cree Nation
- Sapotaweyak Cree Nation
- Sayisi Dene Denesuline Nation
- Shamattawa First Nation
- Tataskweyak Cree Nation
- War Lake First Nation
- Wuski Sipihk Cree Nation
- York Factory First Nation